Truma hot water systems
When you need hot water on the road, Truma hot water systems will ensure every drop is perfectly & quickly heated as your comfort is our priority.
Truma AquaGo - A new generation of instant water heaters
Instant, constant, endless – Truma has developed a new generation of instant water heaters that are perfectly balanced to enhance comfort. Customers whose vehicles are equipped with the new Truma AquaGo water heater will have a comfortable water temperature while enjoying an unlimited supply of hot water without the risk of scalding.
- Hybrid technology with constant temperature – no scalding
- Most powerful and efficient instant water heater on the market
- Endless hot water even at high flow rates
- All-season use
More details Truma AquaGo:
Truma AquaGo is the only instant water heater that utilises hybrid technology with a patent pending temperature stabiliser. Users can adjust temperatures like at home: when showering, a constant hot water temperature is maintained even after the water is turned off, then back on again – no more scalding.
Thanks to microprocessor-controlled stepless burner management, Truma AquaGo water heater always delivers a constant water temperature, even at high and low flow rates and varying inlet water temperatures. The integrated water diverter eliminates water strains on the vehicle exterior. A reusable filter cartridge reduces scale particulates.
- Intuitive operation, like at home
- Simple maintenance with "Easy Drain Lever"
- Can be used even during freezing temperatures
Truma UltraRapid Hot Water System - Enjoy hot water wherever you go
In the Truma UltraRapid hot water system a powerful gas burner heats the water in your RV within a short time. The hot water system has excellent insulation to ensure that almost no heat is lost. If the water temperature drops, the electronics in UltraRapid reignite automatically. Set your desired water temperature conveniently on the control unit.
UltraRapid Gas runs independently of a power supply. UltraRapid Gas / Electric has an additional electric heating element. In mixed mode, the water heats faster.
- Very compact, requires little installation space
- Stronger heating element 1415W (240V) for shorter heating and reheating times
- Improved corrosion resistance due to the heating element and the water tank
- Extended warranty period of 24 months
- AGA certified product
More details about Truma UltraRapid hot water system:
When the Truma UltraRapid Gas water heater is running, water is continuously reheated while you’re showering. This means that a second person can shower immediately afterwards.
- Only JG connections for easier and faster installation
- Safety ensured with electronic control components and overpressure valve
- Straight water connections for easy, faster assembly of elbow fittings
- All pressure or immersion pumps up to 2.8 bar can be used to operate the hot water system